Request Service

Request ServicesIt couldn't be easier! You have two simple options for requesting service from the City:


Option 1 - Contact Us

Please call 311, email or visit for
services offered by the city to help with:

  • Bulky Item Pickup
  • Illegal Dumping Pickup 
  • Dead Animal Pickup
  • Bin Replacement
  • Pothole Repair
  • Sidewalk Repair
  • Street Resurfacing
  • Street Light Out / Damaged
  • Graffiti Removal
  • Tree / Branch In Street


Option 2 - MyLA311 Smartphone App

 Download this app to your phone, and have the resources of City Hall in the palm of your hand!


MyLA311 App